Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a new owner on Mare Island, and I will be here for many years to come!
I have a beautiful, new house on Mare Island, in Vallejo, California, that is within walking distance to the Touro University Campus.
I have 2 upstairs rooms and 1 downstairs room available. Washer/dryer, Wireless Internet / Cable TV
$650 for your own completely furnished room. Deposit required. Non-negotiable.
Living this close to the school is fabulous! No traffic, no parking fees, no toll fees ... Walk or ride your bike to school.
- 3BR, 1.5 BA ( 2 Queen sizedbeds are upstairs ready to use and, a downstairs room has room for 2 Twin sized beds or a Double bed )
- Completely furnished
- Washer and dryer
- Luxury kitchen / dining room/ and den
- Very, very quiet neighborhood
- Wireless Internet, Cable, All included
- Easy access to the hospital- walking distance.
- Non smokers, or at least outdoor smokers
- Affordable and convenient !!!!
Contact me for more information. Thanks!!!
[email protected]
I have a beautiful, new house on Mare Island, in Vallejo, California, that is within walking distance to the Touro University Campus.
I have 2 upstairs rooms and 1 downstairs room available. Washer/dryer, Wireless Internet / Cable TV
$650 for your own completely furnished room. Deposit required. Non-negotiable.
Living this close to the school is fabulous! No traffic, no parking fees, no toll fees ... Walk or ride your bike to school.
- 3BR, 1.5 BA ( 2 Queen sizedbeds are upstairs ready to use and, a downstairs room has room for 2 Twin sized beds or a Double bed )
- Completely furnished
- Washer and dryer
- Luxury kitchen / dining room/ and den
- Very, very quiet neighborhood
- Wireless Internet, Cable, All included
- Easy access to the hospital- walking distance.
- Non smokers, or at least outdoor smokers
- Affordable and convenient !!!!
Contact me for more information. Thanks!!!

[email protected]