Maric college??

Started by danny123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danny123

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, new here in need of some help. im looking into maric college in hollywood, the radiology prgram is accredited by ARRT & JRCERT. i was wondering if anyone here went there or had any comments on the school. im really leaning towards this school because it doesnt have a wait and no pre req's. any advise?
 
hi, new here in need of some help. im looking into maric college in hollywood, the radiology prgram is accredited by ARRT & JRCERT. i was wondering if anyone here went there or had any comments on the school. im really leaning towards this school because it doesnt have a wait and no pre req's. any advise?

This is a forum for MD/DO radiology residents and medical students interested in being MD/DO radiologists - not techs.
 
LOL... one of the downsides of radiology if you are seeking prestige:

The public doesn't know the difference between a radiologist and a tech...
And apparently some prospective techs don't know the difference! 😛

No matter... I love my job! 😍 I reduced a ginormous intussuseption on call, saved a 7 month kid from getting surgery. The kids parents were happy to say the least.

Last call, I got to do the 4 vessel and assist coiling a posterior circulation intracranial aneurysm. It was a bear of a case, but if we gave up, the patient was hosed.

To me it doesn't matter to me that nobody knows what I do. I can still have a huge impact on patients lives, and thats much more important to me.😀