Marker board - test day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mido114

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Preparing for my test day, I would like to know what information should be written on the marker board as soon as we get to the computer ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Also I would like to ask what's the test like there I mean do we have there papers and a pin to write some notes or just the computer? And what other things are available in the test hall? Thanks to whoever answers our questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

I understand that you should definetly include the following:

Odds Ratio
Relative Risk
Attributable Risk
Absolute Risk Reduction
Sensitivity
Specificity
Number Needed to Treat
Half Life
Volume of Distribution
Clearance of drug
Loading Dose
Maintanance Dose

Also would be usefull to write down a couple of interleukins, CD's and G-protein linked 2nd messenger as all of these tend to fairly tested material.

Onwards!!!

Hope this helps son

Reactions: 1 user
Also I would like to ask what's the test like there I mean do we have there papers and a pin to write some notes or just the computer? And what other things are available in the test hall? Thanks to whoever answers our questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right, so for step one you will walk into the examn room with nothing but your clothes on, as you have to leave everything else outside the room and in a locker. On the examination you you will onle have the computer, a white board to write down stuff, a marker and finally some head phones to listen to media files. That is it!!

Onwards!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Bumping for any current topics/equations that are a must to write on the marker board...

Just anything that's HY that you're weak on (can't recall quickly). I wrote some stuff down but didn't use any of it. If you are weak in stats, writing down the 4x4 tables will be HY

Reactions: 1 user