Test Tools Market Research - HELP US OUT!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsevier will be giving away a Netter, Gray's or Student Consult t-shirt (your choice) to two lucky members! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.
 
What does "Student Consult" mean to you?

I'm not entirely sure.. 😕

Just from my work with test prep week I associated it with one of the major publishing companies, but I honestly couldn't have told you which one before entering this forum.


Now if you were to ask me about the term out of context... the term "student consult" would probably make me picture a 3rd year med student seeing a patient. Slightly inaccurate, but that's the mental image I get.

Hope that helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From my lectures in my SMP, several Student Consult diagrams are used and/or referenced in Physiology (I'm assuming with permission; they're very careful about that). I guess I would think of those images as a first thing that comes to mind. They're usually focused on a single concept which I think is more helpful than diagrams that try to cram in every concept at once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.