Marketing and SEO Reccs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nonphysiologic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone in solo PP have reccs for online marketing services and website creation? Ive looked at PatientPop as well as PracticeBloom. It seems like PatientPop is newer and its mainly targeted at SEO. PracticeBloom seems a little more comprehensive. Any body have any experiences with either of these or any other company?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Anyone in solo PP have reccs for online marketing services and website creation? Ive looked at PatientPop as well as PracticeBloom. It seems like PatientPop is newer and its mainly targeted at SEO. PracticeBloom seems a little more comprehensive. Any body have any experiences with either of these or any other company?
Curious to hear too...i looked into PatientPop. It seemed good. I don't know anyone thats used either

Patientpop seems to be throwing a lot of money into marketing. They are not offering anything different from other SEO companies. They assist with the website, SEO, targeted ads, google ads, campaign etc.
I use marketing 360 . The vast majority of what I pay them goes directly into ads. During the COVID slow down if I wanted to I could have kept my website/account active for $14/month. No idea what the minimum at patientpop is.
Also I work with companies that know how to treat their own employees.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump.

Any other recommendations for this? I use the website builder wix.com. Wix has an SEO builder they work with called gozoek.com . They seem kind of shady, no idea if it's worth giving them money to help me with SEO.

On a related note, how important are the SEO tools? I’m part of a larger practice but trying to create my own web presence via a small website and some social media accounts. Was thinking maybe Wordpress to get started but the lower tiers don’t come with the SEO tools. I talked to the marketing company that manages the practice’s website and they recommended GoDaddy but having worked with this marketing group for some initial promo stuff when I started, I wasn’t a fan of their work and am not sure how much to trust them.

Patientpop seems to be throwing a lot of money into marketing. They are not offering anything different from other SEO companies. They assist with the website, SEO, targeted ads, google ads, campaign etc.
I use marketing 360 . The vast majority of what I pay them goes directly into ads. During the COVID slow down if I wanted to I could have kept my website/account active for $14/month. No idea what the minimum at patientpop is.
Also I work with companies that know how to treat their own employees.
Would you mind sharing how much it costs you a month and what services you use from them? They want my contact info to give me any sort of pricing.

Patient pop is like 9k per year.

Marketing 360, is about 1k per month for initial 6 months

Reactions: 1 user
With Patient Pop, you don’t own your own website

And they are going to go across the street and do the same thing with your competitors as they are doing with you

Yikes. And is this for a solo practice/one Dr, or a group?

solo. im thinking its better to just advertise with google ads or facebook atleast starting out but i have yet to try it. It wont be as expensive.

of note, a premium membership at healthgrades.com is $800 per month!! Establishing an online presence for a practice is a costly investment.

For those who have done online marketing, utilizing social media , and updated website/email services, do you feel like these strategies have been meaningful?

I thought these would be fantastic ways to spread my (unknown) name out there as I begin my career in private practice; but then two things come to my mind:

1) most people wouldn't just show up to clinic as a large portion of people have HMO and we would need to be in network, they would need a referral to be seen in the clinic. In which case, I would probably need to have some face time with the referring provider anyway.

2) a great way for opioid seekers to self refer +/- cash pay, which I don't want.

Am I being too cynical and shutting off a great way to market myself? Otherwise I've been focusing on the old school boots-on-the-ground approach with my staff.

Thanks for any advice.

Patient pop is like 9k per year.

Marketing 360, is about 1k per month for initial 6 months

The vast majority of the money that I spend on Marketing 360 goes directly into google ads. I can go as low as $15/month if just hosting the website. Add in emails, SEO optimization and targeted adds and it can go up to $500. I definitely see a correlation between google adds and new patients.

The vast majority of the money that I spend on Marketing 360 goes directly into google ads. I can go as low as $15/month if just hosting the website. Add in emails, SEO optimization and targeted adds and it can go up to $500. I definitely see a correlation between google adds and new patients.

I just spoke to them this week and they asked for $1000 per month. Wonder why there is such a big price gap between your figures and mine.

The base contract I have with them is $395/month. Everything on top is adjustable based on how much I want to put in. I was able to drop it down to just $15 a month during March when things were shut down in my area.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-09 111142.jpg
    Annotation 2020-07-09 111142.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 66
Are you sure you want to do that

Attachments

• B0154D39-CD7A-4FDF-9CCD-5A9C880554FF.jpeg
    B0154D39-CD7A-4FDF-9CCD-5A9C880554FF.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 86
Are you sure you want to do that
You really need to search the threads here and read my reviews. I have legendary status for artistically detailed bad reviews.

“Angry little troll” “Hateful man” “Worst human being”

And somehow, I manage. (Michael Scott book)

Reactions: 1 users
You really need to search the threads here and read my reviews. I have legendary status for artistically detailed bad reviews.

“Angry little troll” “Hateful man” “Worst human being”

And you think you walk on water. That’s a good one
And somehow, I manage. (Michael Scott book)

The price can go up significantly, especially if you include targeted ads and SEO optimization. But from my own experience, I was convinced that, first of all, it's necessary to make an overall assessment of the website, for all key parameters. You also need to make sure that all tags and meta tags are spelled out correctly and nothing affects the loading of pages and the site as a whole. I had problems with the site loading speed, and especially with the adaptability. It was based on flex and media queries, additional substyles were also connected, which were not particularly needed. All this slowed down the work of the site and the loading of some pages. Therefore, I used a site audit tool, and it helped to identify problems seranking.com/website-audit.html By simplifying CSS styles and fixing bugs, loading speed improved immediately. Use the SEO service without eliminating the problems in the structure of the site was irrational for me.

Last edited: