Marketing strategic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podiatrysurgery

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our office has develop a new marketing strategy. Basically is base on education. This really has worked for our office, last month we treated 52 new patients. And this 52 patients had this condition. We need to educated patient, their families and specially their PCPs.
As Podiatrist we see many pathologies and so many serious diseases that came affect our patients and ourselves. This pathology is miss by so many podiatrist and those PCP that do not ask their patients to remove their shoes, for a complete physical exam.
I have increase my patient load by 67% by telling PCP that I do pedicures. Elongated toenails is a disease that has to end and we as podiatrist will end it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to get this in to pmnews. There will be honest to God debate and discussion about the importance of nail pathology.

This is my new favorite thread

Reactions: 1 user
Somebody needs to get this in to pmnews. There will be honest to God debate and discussion about the importance of nail pathology.

This is my new favorite thread

HAHA, hilarious. Sad thing is you are 100% correct.