"Marking" Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard that marking questions worked differently in the real DAT as opposed to TopScore. If you mark an answer and press mark, can you still go back? If so, how?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Utes said:
I've heard that marking questions worked differently in the real DAT as opposed to TopScore. If you mark an answer and press mark, can you still go back? If so, how?

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with top score but while taking the real DAT you can mark questions and go back to them later. yes. there is a button you can select called mark, you simply click on that then click next question. Once you complete the section it will tell you how many questions you answered, left blank, marked, etc. At this point you will have the option to go back and answer these.

Utes said:

Thanks!

Yes, there is such a feature on the real DAT. However I would encourage you to try not to use it, not even during practice tests. Why? The clock is working against you and your goal should be to answer a question as quickly as possible. A blank question is a wrong answer.

put down an answer and then mark it if you're not sure. that way you can come back if you have time ...