marlyand offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentista2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked and it says offer made for maryland!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant beleive it!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck everyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my freaking God! If this is for real Im about to have a heart attack! I will definitly be there next year!!! I dont know if I can really believe it until tomorrow....
 
mine still says "invited for interview"...can't be good....congrats to all you guys who got in already, hopefully I can join you soon
 
🙁Do they post all of them at once? Or do you guys think they will be updating it throughout the day?
 
CONGRATS everyone! 👍 Hopefully I will see you all next year 😀. Let me know if you have any questions!!

jb!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh man im hopeless...
mine went from invited for interview to blank under the source...
oh God... please...:cry:
 
KEC...I'm in the same boat as you. My status didn't change.

Were you in the 1st interview group by any chance?
 
haha well don't be because I was in that group too! But you have a much better chance because my AA is 17 haha. I mean, if they invited me to interview with that, well then they should accept me!!!