Marquette Acceptance!!

Started by boo18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boo18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Marquette just called me with an acceptance!! I'm soo excited!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks!

Why would I lie? Jennifer said she was jumping the gun a little bit in calling today
 
OP - OH MY GOSH! I am soo sorry, I believe you now. Brian T. just called me! I believe you! I got into Marquette!
 
I received a call this afternoon, as well! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! 🙂 Are the rest of you in-state or out-of-state?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to all of you! I'll be waiting on mine tomorrow i guess!!!! 😱
 
OP - OH MY GOSH! I am soo sorry, I believe you now. Brian T. just called me! I believe you! I got into Marquette!


Hey Dr. Smiles, rumor has it that your friend wants to be a bus driver instead of a dentist. Why?
 
Jennifer called me yesterday! I got in! 🙂 I'm out of state as well... congrats to everyone and I'll see you guys at orientation in the summer!