Marquette Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spunky

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone on here accepted to Marquette? This is the only school of the 3 that I've been accepted to. I interviewed there in late October, and loved the school. As a reapplicant, I am so excited to have received this news! I'm lined up for a few more interviews through January, but I so much like Marquette, I'm thinking of just choosing this school and cancelling the other interview appointments. Any other people out there siked about being accepted to Marquette?

Members don't see this ad.

Marquette is a great school. It is supposedly very strong academically. Congratulations on being accepted. :clap:

May I ask you why you chose Temple over Marquette? I just interviewed at Temple last week, and I really liked the school and their emphasis on clinical preparation. If I get accepted from Temple, it will be a tough choice between there and Marquette. Any particular distinctions that led to your LOVE of TEMPLE? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Spunky said:
May I ask you why you chose Temple over Marquette? I just interviewed at Temple last week, and I really liked the school and their emphasis on clinical preparation. If I get accepted from Temple, it will be a tough choice between there and Marquette. Any particular distinctions that led to your LOVE of TEMPLE? Thanks so much!

1. The clinical experience/practice. Temple's clinic sees 150,000 patients a year. When i visited there were TONS of ppl in the waiting area (even during a strike in public transportation). @ Marquette there were just a few patients waiting to be seen; and the tour guide said that there is SOME scarcity in patients available to the clinic.

2. I LOVED philadelphia!!! The city is BEAUTIFUL! I live in a LARGE city with a population of 2.6 million ppl. Milwaukee was just tooooo small and SLOOOWWWWWWWWW for me =/ i don't know if would be able to live there for 4 years ( it would be a HUGE change of pace for me... i'd go into culture shock!!!! )

Hope this helps!!! and GOOD LUCK!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Spunky said:
Is anyone on here accepted to Marquette? This is the only school of the 3 that I've been accepted to. I interviewed there in late October, and loved the school. As a reapplicant, I am so excited to have received this news! I'm lined up for a few more interviews through January, but I so much like Marquette, I'm thinking of just choosing this school and cancelling the other interview appointments. Any other people out there siked about being accepted to Marquette?
I am accepted at Marquette and am planning to attend in the Fall. I am an in state resident and interviewed the 16th of November.

Prudence said:
I am accepted at Marquette and am planning to attend in the Fall. I am an in state resident and interviewed the 16th of November.

I am super excited. I think everyone is very supportive at Marquette. I love the facilities and the clinical aspect. Each school is different and I think that I had to find the school that was right for me. I also think that it will be up to me to make the most of my experience, since it seems as though they offer plenty of opportunities! Maybe I will see you in the Fall?

Another thought is that you don't have to respond for a bit, so you can wait to feel out where you want to go. This site may be especially helpful as more people post their acceptances/thoughts.

Good Luck!