Marquette DPT

Started by jromer21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jromer21

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDNers (Ha).

Please don't bash me if there is a forum/post about this already, but does anyone here attend or is going to attend Marquette University for their DPT? If so, what were your stats and what was the application process like? If there is a post already, please feel free to link it here 🙂.
 
I applied there last year after graduating from UW Madison. I contacted them about the supplemental fee and I really wish I would have contacted them earlier because I found out they had not accepted anyone from outside of Marquette (external transfers) the previous year. I'm not sure if you attend Marquette now as an undergrad or what your story is but I would definitely shoot them an email for more information. It's definitely a program I should've looked more into before applying just because of the unlikelihood of getting in as am external transfer.