Marquette in-state interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Herme

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Predents is showing a wave of ingterview invites from Marquette. It looks like almost all of them are for out of staters. Last year's posts indicate they do out of staters first, then do in staters. Has anyone heard when they are going to be sending out the in staters interviews and when those would be held? :confused:

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I really dont think that is true. I just spoke with a girl recently who got a Marquette interview who was in state.

i get the same feeling that marquette does more out of staters first with only a few in staters

i'm not sure why....but i think it might go something like this, or maybe i'm just hoping it goes something like this haha:

marquette has to accept at least 40 in staters to have access to state funds...year to year, only a total of 140 to 180 in staters actually apply to marquette. and that range is through the entire application cycle. it's still september, so i suspect that only about 40 to 60 state residents have their applications completed at marquette right now (remember that aadsas takes forever and people who submitted even a month or longer ago may still not have had their applications sent out yet). all in all, that means that marquette doesn't have a big enough pool of in state applicants to really pick who gets interviews and that is why they would wait into Oct and save the majority of in state interviews for later