Marquette Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chris125

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who are interviewing at Marquette, where are you staying? I'm checking prices at various hotels and trying to save a few$$$.

Members don't see this ad.

when is your interview?

Chris125 said:
For those who are interviewing at Marquette, where are you staying? I'm checking prices at various hotels and trying to save a few$$$.

i have an interview @ MU on october 12 and i think i am going to stay at the ramada inn airport south... it has a shuttle service to and from the airport so u can save cab money like that =D

Members don't see this ad :)
mrodr043 said:
i have an interview @ MU on october 12 and i think i am going to stay at the ramada inn airport south... it has a shuttle service to and from the airport so u can save cab money like that =D

I interview that day too!!

Brendan

I interview on Oct. 11th in the am.

Okasha said:
when is your interview?

I have an interview there on the 20th of October! Good luck to us all!

Lostinbul said:
I have an interview there on the 20th of October! Good luck to us all!

Mine is set for October 20th to.

tiny2533 said:
I thought Marquette does hold interviews. Are you just visiting the school, or do they now require an interview?

Zayna06 said:
I thought Marquette does hold interviews. Are you just visiting the school, or do they now require an interview?

They do require an interview! It is Creighton that does not require an interview.

tiny2533 said:

Hey tiny,

What time is your interview? Mine is at 10:30!