swe2th

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I was wondering where all the people are from ,who have heard from Marquette since I dont think they have contacted any people from in state yet for interviews?????Please reply thanks!!!

skyskier

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I am from Utah and will interview Oct 26th.

About the Ads

DentsDoItBetter

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
from california.....oct 31st.....what should i expect???????

is there a shuttle from the school to the hotel? im so nervous...where did you guys booked your flight?

golfer

I'm busy
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2007
Status
Dentist
My brother got an interview (Arizona) but he was waitlisted last year.

ak47

flossy flossy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2007
the midwest
Status
Dental Student
The Dean of Admissions (Brian Trecek) was just at my school for a meeting and I believe he said they do out of state interviews first and in state interviews go out in a few weeks. But don't quote me on that one...

fireblast713

10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Status
I called them and they told me that my application was complete and that they were doing the last of their interviews now... Since I wasn't notified by e-mail of an interview that probably means I didn't get one... I submitted my AADSAS on 7/25, but what bugs me is that they list their deadline as Dec 1st for applications. But the woman on the phone told me that acceptance letters would go out Dec 1st. Which kinda since I had to pay application fee's and it seems like they haven't even looked at my app.

LabJunkie

Future Toof Puller
10+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Status
Dental Student
i was an out of state applicant last year... and yes we were interviewed first.

.. Marquette is the place to be.

About the Ads