marquette interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swe2th

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where all the people are from ,who have heard from Marquette since I dont think they have contacted any people from in state yet for interviews?????Please reply thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from Arizona and am interviewing on October 23rd.

I am from Utah and will interview Oct 26th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Utah / October 24th :)

Nothing here.

from california.....oct 31st.....what should i expect???????

is there a shuttle from the school to the hotel? im so nervous...where did you guys booked your flight?

My brother got an interview (Arizona) but he was waitlisted last year.

Chicago IL / OCT 17th

The Dean of Admissions (Brian Trecek) was just at my school for a meeting and I believe he said they do out of state interviews first and in state interviews go out in a few weeks. But don't quote me on that one...

I called them and they told me that my application was complete and that they were doing the last of their interviews now... Since I wasn't notified by e-mail of an interview that probably means I didn't get one... I submitted my AADSAS on 7/25, but what bugs me is that they list their deadline as Dec 1st for applications. But the woman on the phone told me that acceptance letters would go out Dec 1st. Which kinda since I had to pay application fee's and it seems like they haven't even looked at my app.

i was an out of state applicant last year... and yes we were interviewed first.

.. Marquette is the place to be.