Marquette Second Round?

Started by Deng13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I called the admissions office today. It sounds as though the second round of acceptances has gone out already and Judy said that they will accept 1 or 2 more people next week.
 
I called the admissions office today. It sounds as though the second round of acceptances has gone out already and Judy said that they will accept 1 or 2 more people next week.

Who's Judy? I've always talked to Jennifer or Brian. What exactly did they tell you about the 2nd round. I called them and they said they still hadn't sent any 2nd round acceptances yet.
 
Judy is the secretary that works in the admissions office. I called during lunch, which is why I imagine that Jennifer didn't answer. When I asked if decisions had been made regarding a second round of acceptances, she said that she thinks that a second round of acceptances had already been offered that week and that maybe one or two more spots would be available next week. I am not sure how included she is in the admissions process. If you talked to Jennifer or Brian, I would trust that a whole lot more. Also, there has been no activity on Predents for Marquette.