Marquette Waitlist/Hold Movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmonster11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've read some threads about other waitlists moving and accepting more students. Does anyone know about Marquette's waitlist/hold list? Is there a good chance to get accepted from off of the waitlist if you've already interviewed? It seems that there would be a decent chance since they have basically finished interviewing but does anyone have insider info or past experience?

I, for one, am crossing my fingers that I get in off of the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Last year I heard from a pretty reliable source that they only had 5 or 6 off the list for acceptances. Since they only have a class of 80 it makes their waitlist activity much smaller than a school like louisville that has over a hundred (i think it is 120) whose has a fair amount on their list. I am not saying its not possible, i am saying it is not someting i would hang my hat on.

What dude said.

Not Good.

I was on the wait list last year for in-state and I think 3 or 4 people turned it down. But from what I hear OOS doesn't move fast either. So don't hold your breath.

I am an out of state applicant and I got a "hold" letter in the mail on Dec. 1st, I never got an invitation to interview with Marquette this fall. I am wondering if any out of state applicant in the past has gotten an interview or got accepted after being put on hold.