amma777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2004
Status
still nothing Damn ittttttttttttttt what the hell i want to even hear NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sweeti8286

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2005
Michigan
Status
Dentist
I called today- they said all their seats are filled right now. They are sending out letters at the end of this week- so it's either a "sorry, you're rejected" or a "you got wait-listed" letter.

AnnaF

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
Status
sigh.
so does anyone know how long their alternate list is?

AnnaF

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
Status
AnnaF said:
sigh.
strike previous question

(alright, im a little embarassed that i asked that question. if you search sdn there are a lot of posts already.)

Derock

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2004
Visit site
Status
AnnaF said:
sigh.
I was on the alternate list last year and about this time of year, there were 15 people on the instate list and about 75 people on the out of state list. I believe from this point on last year till school started about 3-4 spots opened up for the out of state list and nobody moved off of the instate list. Also they tell you there is no ranking, but this is just an easy way for them to tell you to quit bugging them. The alternate lists are ranked.

I made it in my second time around, so don't give up.

packrbackr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2004
Status
count me as a member of the instate altrenate list! at least I have finally heard something from them.

Biogirl361

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
marquette wants $750 to be put on their out of state alternate list. i guess that is their way of weeding out those not serious about going there. the $750 is refundable if you don't end up coming off the list.

wammmy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2004
Cleveland
Status
I'm on the out of state alternate list, and I was serious about Marquette at one time, now I not so sure.

DIRTIE

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2004
Las Vegas
Status
Dental Student
wammmy said:
I'm on the out of state alternate list, and I was serious about Marquette at one time, now I not so sure.
I would go to Marquette over Case. Both good schools I thought, I got into both of them, I was more impressed with Marquette, especially their new curriculum, new school, the patient load is awesome, and its a better town I thought than Cleveland in general (plus a few $$K cheaper), but what do I know, I choose Vegas!

UNLV 2009!!

Biogirl361

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
i interviewed at both schools and would choose case over marquette due to the negative attitude/vibe I picked up from a lot of the people there (at marquette). just my experience though.

wammmy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2004
Cleveland
Status
Yea, as far as schools I liked CASE a lot better, but I have to agree I think that Milwaukee was a little better, but I have yet to be accepted to Marquette....so the deciesion is still moo