Marquette

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToothPrincess

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all...
Does anyone on here go to Marquette who can give me a little insight about the school... the ave day, what are classes like, professors, hows wisconsin, how is the pbl curriculum... ect...

please please please i am really interested in marquette and iowa and i dont know anyone who attends marquette...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all...
Does anyone on here go to Marquette who can give me a little insight about the school... the ave day, what are classes like, professors, hows wisconsin, how is the pbl curriculum... ect...

please please please i am really interested in marquette and iowa and i dont know anyone who attends marquette...

8-4:30/5

Its really hard to give you an complete scheadule because it changes. We have an Intro to clinical practices class which is done in modules. It consists of radiology(actually get to do radio on patients first semester), infection control, sterilization, assisting(will be assiting in clinic first semester), behavioral sciences ect. They break us up into groups, so we all have different scheadules, its not bad. We are in simlab three days a week, more time next semester. Histo, and biochem in morning along with dental classes, and dental classes in the afternoon. There is no PBL at marquette. The facility is really world class, brand new, clean awsome clinic. Marquette really has some of the greatest facilities, which other schools emulate. Everyone is really great, some boring professors but overall everyone is great. I really haven't gotten to know the clinic faculty but have heard good things. Milwaukee is a cool town, with a lot to offer. There are some sketchy spots, but its safe around the school and you can literally get an appartment right across the street from the school. If you want to live in a house or duplex, there are tons of nice neighborhoods within 10min to school. Message me if you have anymore questions now or in the future.