Marshall University DPT class of 2023

Started by WL&DPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WL&DPT

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,
I just recently received my acceptance into MUSOPT class of 2023 and was creating this thread in hopes of meeting other future classmates! GO HERD!!
 
I have an interview there this Friday! How was it? How long are they giving you to put the deposit down? I’m coming from FL for it and am super excited to see the campus and program.
 
How did your interview go? I had on last week and haven’t heard back yet. I thought they said we wouldn’t start to hear back by the 15.

I thought my interview went well, and I know that's what I thought too. Whenever I opened the email, it said I had to pay my deposit by the 15th. My buddy also interviewed with me Thursday Jan. 2nd, but hasn't heard back from MUSOPT yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview there this Friday! How was it? How long are they giving you to put the deposit down? I’m coming from FL for it and am super excited to see the campus and program.

Good Luck! The interview was super laid back and inviting for everyone. As far as the deposit, I received the acceptance via email Monday January 6th, and had to have my deposit for my seat by Wednesday January 15th. The MUSPOT Staff and students were all very kind and super helpful.
 
I interviewed yesterday at 9am and had reviewed an acceptance by 4pm the same night. Will be accepting my spot! Loved the faculty and program setup.