MarWWel -- Sign Up Thread -- CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cycle Length

  • 36/12

  • 12/12

  • Hybrid


Results are only viewable after voting.

Doggo Labs

c/o 2022!!
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the MarWWel Universe! This is not quite the universe you have watched, read, and feel in love with. This involves betrayal, death, and murder. This game will be more on the basics side of WW. Poll will be put up for 36/12, 12/12, or hybrid style, please vote on preference.

It is now time to sign up. Sign ups will close when the mods feel is appropriate.

@Lawpy, tags pls.

Players:
1.
2.
3.
4.
7. @WildZoo
8.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
1.
Etc.​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard in the last game that someone was missing for hours and close votes as well. So I am sure you can make it work
I don’t think my mental health is in a place right now where I should add one more thing to the pile of things I have to juggle, tbh.
 
As of today I will be done with actual in person responsibilities for the remainder of Med school so sign me up!! At least I know like half the source material for once

1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
7. WildZoo
8.
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
1. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
Etc.
 
I probably should tot but I don’t have the self control to not play

1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
1. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
Etc.
 
YES ABSOLUTELY YES PLEASE LET ME BE LOKI OR SYLVIE

1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Etc.
 
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Back for more punishment!

1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Etc.
 
I would like to play for longer than a day pls. Unless I rand wolf kill me immediately lol

1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5.
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
1. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
Etc.
RWSTFO
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Etc.
 
I would like to play for longer than a day pls. Unless I rand wolf kill me immediately lol

1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5.
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
14.
Etc.

Subs:
1.
Etc.

Tots:
1. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
Etc.
Wait I just paid attention to where you signed up 👀

Ok but if we end up PMing and you think I'm a wolf, no 5D chess messing with my head please, just push me on the thread like a normal person. I've been traumatized.