Maryland - class 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tikristi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

I got my acceptance letter to Maryland today by email.

Members don't see this ad.

As did I, I am veryyyy excited as well!

when did you guys interview and when did you get your acceptance letter? I already interview on 2/11, i am just waiting...

Members don't see this ad :)
no i am worried like a sucker, i can't concentrate on my studies...i am just checking email everyday!! they should let us know..damn it..

I probably posted this somewhere else. when you guys call to confirm your acceptance and which campus you want in. do you get another cnofirmation letter? cause the lady said they will email me the confirmation but I have not got any since I just turned in my finicial statement ( I am a international student). So I am little worried about that.

Can anyone tell me why you guys have already been accepted into 2010 class, while I just finished my interview last week (did not get any response yet) for 2010 Pharm D class. I am really confused, thank you so much for your answer.

Can anyone tell me why you guys have already been accepted into 2010 class, while I just finished my interview last week (did not get any response yet) for 2010 Pharm D class. I am really confused, thank you so much for your answer.

Class of 2010 means you graduate in 2010...not that you are coming in in 2010.

Also note that this part of the thread is 3 years old...hence I'm a 3rd year.