Maryland facilities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

997GT3

There is no substitute.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone take pictures of these awesome machines for SDN? I'm curious as to how awesome they are compared to other techy dental schools and why their students are so amazed by them.

Here's one to start the thread off:
PA220094_dream_room.jpg
(Property of Planmeca)

Members don't see this ad.

look up dentistry today they did an article on that school a couple months back. as far as milling machines go i think they probably use procera forte machines and cerec milling machines. From what i hear in the dental community through publications it is top notch.

I interviewed there last November just 6 weeks after they opened the new clinics.

All I could think was ''holy ****'. Definitely the best of the clinics AND pre-clinics I saw on all of my interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man I'm a really techy guy, but I don't wanna die before becoming a dentist. I've got a family to support. There are some pretty scary Baltimore stories here on SDN and at http://baltimorecrime.blogspot.com/.

I'm from the Baltimore area, and in my opinion it's just a city-- There are good areas and bad areas.

Be smart and know those areas. It happens in every city, not just Baltimore.

anyone watch The Wire?