Maryland interview 12/14

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joeybag

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone interviewing on wednesday? I was making sure its not for 12/13, seeing how my original one was for tuesday of last week and rescheduled for this wednesday. i guess i should call
thanks my sdn peeps

Members don't see this ad.

Joeybag said:
Hey anyone interviewing on wednesday? I was making sure its not for 12/13, seeing how my original one was for tuesday of last week and rescheduled for this wednesday. i guess i should call
thanks my sdn peeps

Hey Joeybag - how was your interview at UMD? I have one in January...what can I expect?

laidback day. good financial aid presentation. 2 on 1 interviews; very friendly and informative. the highlight is the tour -- there is a lot of modern technology in the new building, I was very impressed.

only negative was the out-of-state pricetag :rolleyes:

good luck and enjoy!

syn_apse said:
laidback day. good financial aid presentation. 2 on 1 interviews; very friendly and informative. the highlight is the tour -- there is a lot of modern technology in the new building, I was very impressed.

only negative was the out-of-state pricetag :rolleyes:

good luck and enjoy!

pretty much what synapse said. check the interview feedback, thats pretty helpful. overall liked the school, faculty, and students.