1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Maryland interview 12/14

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Joeybag, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Joeybag

Joeybag Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey anyone interviewing on wednesday? I was making sure its not for 12/13, seeing how my original one was for tuesday of last week and rescheduled for this wednesday. i guess i should call
    thanks my sdn peeps

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rottentooth

rottentooth Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey Joeybag - how was your interview at UMD? I have one in January...what can I expect?

4. syn_apse

syn_apse Registered Loser
    5+ Year Member

laidback day. good financial aid presentation. 2 on 1 interviews; very friendly and informative. the highlight is the tour -- there is a lot of modern technology in the new building, I was very impressed.

only negative was the out-of-state pricetag :rolleyes:

good luck and enjoy!

5. Joeybag

Joeybag Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

pretty much what synapse said. check the interview feedback, thats pretty helpful. overall liked the school, faculty, and students.