Maryland Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mahishrimp

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have interview for University of Maryland, could you please tell me when you had the interview and when you received the acceptance letter?

I have interview in 2/5 and I still have not heard back from them. I am kind of worry...

Thank you very much.
 
I also interviewed on 2/5 and I have not heard back from them yet. They did say that we should hear from them in about 3 weeks from the interview so maybe sometime in the beginning of next week.
 
Great!! I remember from the interview that we should hear from them in about 3 weeks. However, I look at the pharmcas - school information, they state that they will contact the accepted student within a week. That's why I am worried. I really like Maryland because I feel the city is so diversed and multi-cultured. (My first impression : > )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also interviewed on 2/5 at Maryland. I received an acceptance e-mail from them on 2/14 saying a letter was being mailed out. I received the letter later on in the week.

Hope this doesn't stress anyone out. Good luck!
 
I also interviewed on 2/5 and received an acceptance e-mail this past Monday (President's Day) It looks like they do it in groups because the same letter I received was sent to a number of other people.