Maryland Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mahishrimp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have interview for University of Maryland, could you please tell me when you had the interview and when you received the acceptance letter?

I have interview in 2/5 and I still have not heard back from them. I am kind of worry...

Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

I also interviewed on 2/5 and I have not heard back from them yet. They did say that we should hear from them in about 3 weeks from the interview so maybe sometime in the beginning of next week.

Great!! I remember from the interview that we should hear from them in about 3 weeks. However, I look at the pharmcas - school information, they state that they will contact the accepted student within a week. That's why I am worried. I really like Maryland because I feel the city is so diversed and multi-cultured. (My first impression : > )

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed on 2/5 at Maryland. I received an acceptance e-mail from them on 2/14 saying a letter was being mailed out. I received the letter later on in the week.

Hope this doesn't stress anyone out. Good luck!

I also interviewed on 2/5 and received an acceptance e-mail this past Monday (President's Day) It looks like they do it in groups because the same letter I received was sent to a number of other people.

Congrats!!!! Let's hope that I will receive a letter next Monday : )