Maryland Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received both emails about secondary application and an interview invite for oct. 23rd. Do they have any dates in november b/c i have another interview the 22nd of october.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah im going to i was just on campus when i posted earlier

Members don't see this ad :)
It says in the email that if the tentative date assigned to you will not work, you'll need to call their office by a certain date to reschedule. :thumbup:

i did thanks guys! just swamped with interviews in october made it in nov. :thumbup:

heyyy i just received the two emails this morning... i was tentatively scheduled for october 30th, but i have 6 tests that week soooo i switched it to november 13th :hardy:

I got the October 30th date also. I also have BU the day before. I live in florida so I think Im just going to take advantage of the situation and make it a little trip through the north east :D

What do you guys think is the latest you could be interviewed and still be considered for Dec 1

Also tentatively scheduled for Oct. 30th. I have an exam the next day, but I'm thinking I can still make it. See some of you guys there! :)

i rescheduled for nov 7th, im also from florida

there are lots of florida kids in our class... i want to say ~10. you'll be in good company come winter time if you decide to come here!

jb!:)

there are lots of florida kids in our class... i want to say ~10. you'll be in good company come winter time if you decide to come here!

Heyy....do you have any idea around how many early interviewees (i.e. October) have a chance to be accepted??? or does Maryland interview a lot of applicants??

Heyy....do you have any idea around how many early interviewees (i.e. October) have a chance to be accepted??? or does Maryland interview a lot of applicants??

sorry, I don't know. I know that having an early interview isn't a bad thing! (but i'm sure you probably already knew that :p)

I do know that Maryland is pretty fair to all applicants (early and late), and spreads out its acceptances accordingly. So for those that are interviewing later, don't sweat it too much!