You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Maryland Jurisprudence Exam
Started by DrSoon2016
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Any chance you would be willing to share this?Just messaged you as well
Elizabeth Figueroa
New Member
Is there any way I can get a copy of the electronic version. I’m taking my test soon and I’m trying to prepare asap.Any chance I can get a copy as well?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were you able to get your hands on it??Any chance you would be willing to share this?
@JaimLP were you able to secure the file? If so, would you mind sharing?Not sure if you still have that document, but would you be willing to share it. I take the MD jurisprudence exam soon and it sounds like what you made would be incredibly helpful. Thank you!
Elizabeth Figueroa
New Member
If you get it could you share it with me too please?@JaimLP were you able to secure the file? If so, would you mind sharing?
no luck- I am working on my own at this point. I would still really love if someone would share!Were you able to get your hands on it??
Do you still have the e-version of the book??I took it Tuesday and PASSED!! The Board sends you a link the day before to sign in and take the exam. Thank God for a colleague who's sent me an electronic version of the book. It was so much easier to find information that I wasn't as familiar with. I still tabbed and highlighted. However some questions are looking for very specific lines or phrases. I was down to the seconds before submitting the exam. Results are given at the end
I made a searchable doc- send me a message with your email and I will send it to you!Do you still have the e-version of the book??
send me your email and I will email you my doc!If you get it could you share it with me too please?
I am taking next month and would be so grateful for a copy.I made a searchable doc- send me a message with your email and I will send it to you!
Hello! If anyone has a copy of the manual/book to share that would be so amazingly helpful!!! I am taking the exam this week and am super nervous, plus it's so hard to find the right resources online!! Thank you so much in advance!
@Lcren @yoloha @sallyd592 @ReadyToGraduate! @J. Yevhar @Elizabeth Figueroa @psychologypancake
@Lcren @yoloha @sallyd592 @ReadyToGraduate! @J. Yevhar @Elizabeth Figueroa @psychologypancake
buddingclinician4168
New Member
Hello, could someone please kindly share a copy of the manual/book e-file with me? I am taking the Maryland Jurisprudence exam on Thursday and am feeling incredibly anxious. I would sincerely appreciate any resources. Thank you! @student892 @Lcren @yoloha @sallyd592 @ReadyToGraduate! @dcdr4
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here. I was just approved to take the exam and would appreciate if someone would send me an electronic copy of the manual.
Thank you in advance!
Thank you in advance!
There is no official electronic booklet or manual. The board just provides the websites that contain the information. I copy and pasted all of those sites into one document. The formatting isn't great, but here it is for anyone who wants it. Note that they may change these laws/regulations from time to time so these are probably only reliable for the near future (I made this in April 2024).
Attachments
I'd say around 100 hours total — roughly 8 hours per week for 12 weeks. But honestly, in retrospect I think I studied too much, and spent too much time trying to memorize information. If I could re-wind time, I would have spent a lot less time trying to learn specific content and more time just taking practice tests (which I found on its own to be helpful for filling in knowledge gaps). I probably took about 5 or 6 full-length practice tests in total, including the online sample test (SEPPPO).For those who passed this, how many hours would you say you studied in total?
I saw 100 hours over 12 weeks and my heart skipped a beat. Then relieved to read that I think you meant studying for the EPPP. I was wondering instead about the MD jurisprudence exam.I'd say around 100 hours total — roughly 8 hours per week for 12 weeks. But honestly, in retrospect I think I studied too much, and spent too much time trying to memorize information. If I could re-wind time, I would have spent a lot less time trying to learn specific content and more time just taking practice tests (which I found on its own to be helpful for filling in knowledge gaps). I probably took about 5 or 6 full-length practice tests in total, including the online sample test (SEPPPO).
Sorry about that, I thought I was in the EPPP thread! Unfortunately, no insight into the MD jurisprudence exam.I saw 100 hours over 12 weeks and my heart skipped a beat. Then relieved to read that I think you meant studying for the EPPP. I was wondering instead about the MD jurisprudence exam.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 739