Maryland Jurisprudence Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would you be willing to share the word document and the book please. I tried downloading the information from the website and was not able to do it. I also was not able to locate the book that everyone has been talking about. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Not sure if you still have that document, but would you be willing to share it. I take the MD jurisprudence exam soon and it sounds like what you made would be incredibly helpful. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have the electronic copyand/or pdf of study/booklaws and ethics for Maryland Jurisprudence

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Does anyone still have a searchable copy of the study/booklaws and ethics for Maryland Jurisprudence exam that they would be willing to share?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if you still have that document, but would you be willing to share it. I take the MD jurisprudence exam soon and it sounds like what you made would be incredibly helpful. Thank you!
@JaimLP were you able to secure the file? If so, would you mind sharing?

I took it Tuesday and PASSED!! The Board sends you a link the day before to sign in and take the exam. Thank God for a colleague who's sent me an electronic version of the book. It was so much easier to find information that I wasn't as familiar with. I still tabbed and highlighted. However some questions are looking for very specific lines or phrases. I was down to the seconds before submitting the exam. Results are given at the end
Do you still have the e-version of the book??

Hello everyone! I am actually taking the Maryland Jurisprudence Exam in February, and just read the thread of the e-book available. If you don't mind also sharing it with me that would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you so much for your time!

If anyone has an e-file they could share, it’ll be greatly appreciated! Thank you!