Maryland Reception

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hox82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Maryland reception tomorrow (Nov 18) ?

I know from a previous post somebody said it was an interview. If it is how is the school going to interview all the people arriving tomorrow? Does anybody know whats going down tomorrow? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hox82 said:

I know from a previous post somebody said it was an interview. If it is how is the school going to interview all the people arriving tomorrow? Does anybody know whats going down tomorrow? thanks.
IT IS NOT AN INTERVIEW. You just meet the faculty, who are super nice. I am going to the New York one in November 29th.

It actually is an interview. The one that's taking place down in Maryland on the 18th IS an interview. At least there was someone on here who called and said that. If you were invited, try to go...

The New York reception is just a meet and greet with the faculty. At least, that's what I got from this board a few weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
hox82 said:

Actually, call them up and find out. I know for sure the New York one is just to meet the faculty though, because I already had my official interview earlier.

for those of you attending the alumni reception in NY, what are you wearing?

roadrunner98796 said:

the Baltimore reception counts as an interview, though technically nobody was interviewed. it seems like everyone invited to this thing should expect to be accepted, pretty much.

I got one from UPENN. They are just too good to accept me. dang...

roadrunner98796 said:
Dress shirt and dress pants.