Maryland Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lgo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the current status with Maryland? Anymore waitlist or acceptance? Anyone accepted without being placed on the waitlist recently?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed March 3rd and I have not heard anything from them. While we were wrapping up the interview day, someone asked when we would hear back from them and they said sometime in April they will assess how many spots they have open and send out invites. Of course, the woman said April but there might not be any movement till later. I suppose you could call them and find out what the status is, but as of today, people who interviewed March 3 have heard nothing.

I interviewed March 3rd and I have not heard anything from them. While we were wrapping up the interview day, someone asked when we would hear back from them and they said sometime in April they will assess how many spots they have open and send out invites. Of course, the woman said April but there might not be any movement till later. I suppose you could call them and find out what the status is, but as of today, people who interviewed March 3 have heard nothing.

Same with me. I was there on the 24th of February, and I haven't heard a thing. I've called a few times and they just say that they are still reviewing my file. I can't speak for the whole group though.

They were very forthcoming on the interview day. Dr. Meehan basically said that we shouldn;t get our hopes up and that they were essentially interviewing to fill a waitlist pool.