Maryland Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmk47

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a supplemental application from maryland dental school yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I did not get a secondary application from Maryland but that may be because they put my application on hold until I take the DAT.

Has anyone received a supplemental application from maryland dental school yet?

I got a supplemental application in the end of Aug and completed it and sent it back within 30 minutes (it was pretty simple). I then got an interview invitation around Sept 5th and my interview is for Sept 29th.

Good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a Maryland resident?

I got a supplemental application in the end of Aug and completed it and sent it back within 30 minutes (it was pretty simple). I then got an interview invitation around Sept 5th and my interview is for Sept 29th.

Good luck! :)

Got the Maryland supplemental on Friday 11th and got an interview today (the 14th). The supplemental is easy just biographical info mostly, but I hear they only send it out to people who they are going to invite for interview!

I also received the email to fill out the secondary application on September 11, filled it out in about 30 minutes, and received the email today for an interview on October 13.

Just curious, what day did you your guys application get sent out from AADSAS and what day did you get the "Application Processed (Auto Email)" from maryland?

My aadsas was sent 8/10 and I got the application processed email 8/21.

has anyone submitted the supplemental and not gotten an interview invite? i'm still waiting..

From what I've read on the forum, supposedly they only send it out to people they are going to invite for an interview.

From what I've read on the forum, supposedly they only send it out to people they are going to invite for an interview.

Sorry for bumping kind of an old thread.

Is this true? Has anyone gotten a secondary from UM and not gotten an interview?

^--

i believe that to be the case, it's essentially an immediate interview invite once they receive the app

I submitted a supplemental and never heard anything back from UM! WTF!