Maryland v. Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xprettygirl11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Saw an older thread discussing this with few replies from '09. Can anyone give any feedback with differences between this school? I'm reaching my school limit (financially) and am trying decide between the two, or if I should apply for both.

FYI, I'm interested in clinical pharmacy and specializing after graduation.
 
Saw an older thread discussing this with few replies from '09. Can anyone give any feedback with differences between this school? I'm reaching my school limit (financially) and am trying decide between the two, or if I should apply for both.

FYI, I'm interested in clinical pharmacy and specializing after graduation.

Both are good schools. The people I know who go to Temple are happy there, and I've heard good things about UMD, but UMD seems better in terms of what they offer (more opportunities for research, dual degrees, more electives, etc...). Also UMD is harder to get into, so apply to both but I think I'd choose UMD out of the two.