maryland?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toothfairy86

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A while ago maryland had told me i didnt have sufficient english composition credits and that i should respond back explaining how im going to fulfill that requirement..i did that the same week, but i havent heard anything from them since then. i know other ppl go this same message too. has anyone heard anything regarding this?
 
I got the same email from them about four or five weeks ago. I wrote back to them explaining my situation (basically, my university handles English composition different that most), and the very next day I got an email back from them inviting me for an interview. So, if you still haven't heard back from them after replying to their initial email, I would definitely give them a call. They may have just missed it the first time.

Hope this helps. 👍
 
I got the same email from them about four or five weeks ago. I wrote back to them explaining my situation (basically, my university handles English composition different that most), and the very next day I got an email back from them inviting me for an interview. So, if you still haven't heard back from them after replying to their initial email, I would definitely give them a call. They may have just missed it the first time.

Hope this helps. 👍

Same thing for me. I e-mailed them that day explaining that I did, in fact, have those credits. A couple weeks later I got the invite.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same thing happened to me...I emailed back with my plans for completing the prerequisite..about three weeks later I got an invite.
 
A while ago maryland had told me i didnt have sufficient english composition credits and that i should respond back explaining how im going to fulfill that requirement..i did that the same week, but i havent heard anything from them since then. i know other ppl go this same message too. has anyone heard anything regarding this?

same here... i have not heard anything back yet....
 
wow congrats on the invites! the next morning i had just gotten a confirmation email saying we will let u know when the committee has gone over your stuff, but yeah- nothing since then
 
wow congrats on the invites! the next morning i had just gotten a confirmation email saying we will let u know when the committee has gone over your stuff, but yeah- nothing since then

yea i never got that email..... im sure if they want to invite me they will.... i guess they have decided a NO for me....