by email, literally a few seconds ago

Last edited:
About the Ads

mimesx

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I just got it too!! YEEEESSSSS! Number one choice! I am so ecstatic!!!! Congratulations everybody!!!

DentalDeac

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Status
Pre-Dental
you too! is M'land your top choice?
I'd have to go with VCU because I'm from VA and trying to save some money, but I was very impressed with UMD when I interviewed. I definitely wouldn't mind going there so we'll see! Still waiting to hear from VCU but its a relief to get in to UMD!

hoss19

half iron, half man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
Bawlmore
Status
Dental Student
I'd have to go with VCU because I'm from VA and trying to save some money, but I was very impressed with UMD when I interviewed. I definitely wouldn't mind going there so we'll see! Still waiting to hear from VCU but its a relief to get in to UMD!
i hear that! good luck with vcu!

Whitedog24

10+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
congrats everyone! do you think they sent all of the acceptances at the same time? any point in still hoping i'll get an email today?

Orgodox

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2008
New York
Status
Dental Student
Congrats guys!! I did not hear from Maryland yet so does that mean I have to sit tight until jan 15?

paul510psu

10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2008
www.facebook.com
Status
Dental Student
Wow Maryland doesn't mess around. I interviewed there on the 25th and got my acceptance email today at 11:42AM. They mean business, haha. Congratulations everybody!

hoss19

half iron, half man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
Bawlmore
Status
Dental Student
Wow Maryland doesn't mess around. I interviewed there on the 25th and got my acceptance email today at 11:42AM. They mean business, haha. Congratulations everybody!
word! Dr. Meehan & Co. are on top of things over there. Just one of the 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why this school is the best!

DrOops

10+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I got my email of acceptance this afternoon. I'm so excited I can't wait to start!!!!! :soexcited:

Maybe I deserve that new phone I've been wanting? :love:

About the Ads

Orgodox

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2008
New York
Status
Dental Student
WAHOOOO!!!! :soexcited:MARYLAND!!!! I just got the email today, count me in!!:clap::clap::woot:

Last edited:

sloken

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2007
Canada
Status
Dentist
has anyone that interviewed at UMB post-Dec 1 heard anything from them? I was told that we'd probably expect to hear back before Christmas, but it's not looking like it...

About the Ads