Maryland!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoss19

half iron, half man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
by email, literally a few seconds ago

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got it too!! YEEEESSSSS! Number one choice! I am so ecstatic!!!! Congratulations everybody!!!

you too! is M'land your top choice?

I'd have to go with VCU because I'm from VA and trying to save some money, but I was very impressed with UMD when I interviewed. I definitely wouldn't mind going there so we'll see! Still waiting to hear from VCU but its a relief to get in to UMD!

I'd have to go with VCU because I'm from VA and trying to save some money, but I was very impressed with UMD when I interviewed. I definitely wouldn't mind going there so we'll see! Still waiting to hear from VCU but its a relief to get in to UMD!

i hear that! good luck with vcu!

congrats everyone! do you think they sent all of the acceptances at the same time? any point in still hoping i'll get an email today?

Congrats guys!! I did not hear from Maryland yet so does that mean I have to sit tight until jan 15?

Wow Maryland doesn't mess around. I interviewed there on the 25th and got my acceptance email today at 11:42AM. They mean business, haha. Congratulations everybody!

Wow Maryland doesn't mess around. I interviewed there on the 25th and got my acceptance email today at 11:42AM. They mean business, haha. Congratulations everybody!

word! Dr. Meehan & Co. are on top of things over there. Just one of the 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why this school is the best!

I got my email of acceptance this afternoon. I'm so excited I can't wait to start!!!!! :soexcited:

Maybe I deserve that new phone I've been wanting? :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I deserve a new TV... mine is getting kinda old.

Haha, congratulations everyone!

congrats everyone. see you in the fall :)

-Hup

WAHOOOO!!!! :soexcited:MARYLAND!!!! I just got the email today, count me in!!:clap::clap::woot:

Last edited:
hey! does anyone know how then send out acceptance emails? i know some schools send them out over a few days so i was wondering if maryland does that or if they do it all at once.

congrats orgo~

Anyone starting up a facebook group?????!

has anyone that interviewed at UMB post-Dec 1 heard anything from them? I was told that we'd probably expect to hear back before Christmas, but it's not looking like it...