Marymount University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MADMV3

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was thinking I could start a thread for those interviewing for Marymount University!

Just received an email today that I was offered an interview spot on 12/2/17!

If anyone has already interviewed here, any helpful tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was thinking I could start a thread for those interviewing for Marymount University!

did you apply early? ?

Yaaay me too! I applied around the 20th.

Members don't see this ad :)
just got one too! i applied last week I think. does anyone know how many people they interview vs how many spots there are?

Do you mind sharing your stats?

just got one too! i applied last week I think. does anyone know how many people they interview vs how many spots there are?
I don't know how many people they interview, but their class size is 40!

Ive also received an interview for 12/2!!

I am also interviewing on 12-2, good luck everyone!

I saw a couple of people posting that they were accepted this past Wednesday, but I personally haven't heard back. They said 10-14 days... But if people are saying they already got accepted is making me sort of lose hope.. but who knows, maybe these few people were like cream of the crop out of everyone and they're waiting to send other acceptances?

Hoping for the best!

I was accepted this past Wednesday. They asked for a reply and deposit by mid-January, so I wonder if people who haven't heard back yet/have been waitlisted may start hearing back closer to then as things shift around. Fingers crossed for you guys!

I was accepted this past Wednesday. They asked for a reply and deposit by mid-January, so I wonder if people who haven't heard back yet/have been waitlisted may start hearing back closer to then as things shift around. Fingers crossed for you guys!
will you be attending?

congrats! will you be attending?

Anyone else accepted and planning to attend Marymount?