Marymount University Interview

Started by MADMV3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MADMV3

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was thinking I could start a thread for those interviewing for Marymount University!

Just received an email today that I was offered an interview spot on 12/2/17!

If anyone has already interviewed here, any helpful tips?
 
Hey, I was thinking I could start a thread for those interviewing for Marymount University!

Just received an email today that I was offered an interview spot on 12/2/17!

If anyone has already interviewed here, any helpful tips?

did you apply early? ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just got one too! i applied last week I think. does anyone know how many people they interview vs how many spots there are?
 
Hey, I was thinking I could start a thread for those interviewing for Marymount University!

Just received an email today that I was offered an interview spot on 12/2/17!

If anyone has already interviewed here, any helpful tips?
Do you mind sharing your stats?
 
I saw a couple of people posting that they were accepted this past Wednesday, but I personally haven't heard back. They said 10-14 days... But if people are saying they already got accepted is making me sort of lose hope.. but who knows, maybe these few people were like cream of the crop out of everyone and they're waiting to send other acceptances?

Hoping for the best!
 
I was accepted this past Wednesday. They asked for a reply and deposit by mid-January, so I wonder if people who haven't heard back yet/have been waitlisted may start hearing back closer to then as things shift around. Fingers crossed for you guys!
 
I was accepted this past Wednesday. They asked for a reply and deposit by mid-January, so I wonder if people who haven't heard back yet/have been waitlisted may start hearing back closer to then as things shift around. Fingers crossed for you guys!
will you be attending?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted this past Wednesday. They asked for a reply and deposit by mid-January, so I wonder if people who haven't heard back yet/have been waitlisted may start hearing back closer to then as things shift around. Fingers crossed for you guys!
congrats! will you be attending?
 
Hey, I was thinking I could start a thread for those interviewing for Marymount University!

Just received an email today that I was offered an interview spot on 12/2/17!

If anyone has already interviewed here, any helpful tips?


Anyone else accepted and planning to attend Marymount?