Marymount University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tupt8808

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Has anyone interviewed at marymount university in virginia? I would like to learn more information about the interview day specifically what type of questions are asked during the interview. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't interviewed with them yet but I'd definitely would like to know the same! Super excited for Saturday!

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year they got back to people 5-6 days after the interview even though they said 2-weeks. So I was just curious if anyone had heard back early!

Anyone know if they tell you what number you are on the waitlist or if they just tell you what tier you are in?

So I got waitlisted too, but learned I'm in the top tier of their waitlist. I feel good about this!

Not yet, but I assume the deadline to put down a deposit was just last week so I figured we'll hear soon about those on the waitlist.
Yeah that's what I figured. I'm also top tier like you so I think I'm just getting antsy lol