Marymount University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtahir3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was offered an interview at Marymount University. Anyone else interviewing. This will be my first interview in the application cycle. I would love any advice on how the interview is and what questions to expect? I’m horrible at interviews and really don’t want to blow this opportunity since Marymount in my top choice.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an offer to interview there, but requested to change it due to traveling circumstances. They haven't gotten back to me, but good luck to you and keep us (me) posted! :)

Hi! I'm interviewing at Marymount too and I was hoping to get some insight into the process. I haven't interviewed with any PT schools before and I'm a little nervous about the group interview portion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

Did anyone hear back from Marymount yet?

Yep, I was accepted via email last friday

I received an acceptance email as well. anyone planning on attending?!

I received an email yesterday I am on the wait list.

I was wait listed as well! :( Does anyone know how many student they choose to be on the waitlist?

Hey I was told that there are a total of 45 people on the waitlist, but has anyone on the waitlist been able to figure out there position on the list

josh0564- You can call them and ask them were you fall on the wait-list. They won't tell you what number you are but something like "you're at the top 1/3"....

hey thanks mtahir, i called up and they told me mid of first third, anyone have any idea if i have a shot in getting in LOL