Mask Fit testing?

Started by Eilat87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eilat87

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do I get this done?

Applying for 4th year rotations and some hospitals insists on having it before sending in your applications.

*I live in NYC.
 
Where do I get this done?

Applying for 4th year rotations and some hospitals insists on having it before sending in your applications.

*I live in NYC.

Talk to current 4th years and/or the student affairs people at your school. Usually there is a designated person at the school who will do it for you after you contact them.

Ours was listed in a "how to do third year" guide from the class ahead of us.
 
My school made everyone do it before third year started at our school's clinic. I guess you can try contacting them first or maybe even the place you want to rotate at. Honestly it's one of the silliest things I've had to do and the admin makes such a big deal out of it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school doesn't offer it..

So I have to go out there and pay some third party who will do it.
 
My school made everyone do it before third year started at our school's clinic. I guess you can try contacting them first or maybe even the place you want to rotate at. Honestly it's one of the silliest things I've had to do and the admin makes such a big deal out of it.

Bolded above. It's stupid, takes < 10 minutes, and silly that you have to pay for it. As stated previously, ask your administration or +1 year students on what to do.
 
Bolded above. It's stupid, takes < 10 minutes, and silly that you have to pay for it. As stated previously, ask your administration or +1 year students on what to do.

They say either the hospital that they rotated at, did it for them or they had to do it themselves.

With that said, I'm shelling out $50 tomorrow to get it done.. God.. 😡
 
They say either the hospital that they rotated at, did it for them or they had to do it themselves.

With that said, I'm shelling out $50 tomorrow to get it done.. God.. 😡

You will be furious after tomorrow for the 50 that it cost and the fact that you had do it in the first place. I had to get this for an away rotation, so ******ed.
 
You will be furious after tomorrow for the 50 that it cost and the fact that you had do it in the first place. I had to get this for an away rotation, so ******ed.

That's exactly why I'm doing it. Some away rotations want it.