You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Massey c/o 2027/2028 Applicants
Started by dogtortori
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
monarchwings
Full Member
Thank you for starting one, I applied for this cycle as well. They have such a neat program!!
Priya Ranjan
Full Member
I also applied. I had an interview with them last month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a message in my portal that I was accepted!!! This feels unreal. Did anyone else hear back?
monarchwings
Full Member
Congratulations!!! 😀 I just checked my portal and it still says 'being assessed by college', I know it's gonna update either this week or next since decisions are supposed to be released before Christmas. Did you receive an email saying you were accepted as well, or did your portal just automatically update?
I got an email that I had a message in my portal!Congratulations!!! 😀 I just checked my portal and it still says 'being assessed by college', I know it's gonna update either this week or next since decisions are supposed to be released before Christmas. Did you receive an email saying you were accepted as well, or did your portal just automatically update?
monarchwings
Full Member
For sure. That's nice, it saves the jump scare of seeing the decision in the email lol.I got an email that I had a message in my portal!
I got into the BVSc program straight away! No preselection semester since I already have my BS and getting my MS in MayHey! Were you accepted to the pre-vet selection semester or into the following bachelor of vet science?
Oh that’s so cool I didn’t know you could do that! I’ve just finished my undergraduate degree at Sydney Uni. How did you apply to skip the preselection semester?I got into the BVSc program straight away! No preselection semester since I already have my BS and getting my MS in May
I just applied on VMCAS and submitted another application through Massey’s website. I applied for a qualification and just followed the steps for applying and skipping the first semester
Priya Ranjan
Full Member
Congrats! I also just got accepted!I just got a message in my portal that I was accepted!!! This feels unreal. Did anyone else hear back?
Hey! Can I ask what your gpa was for you to get accepted? And were you assessed on anything else? I’m going to try apply! But I’m classed as a domestic student as I’m from Australia 🙂I just applied on VMCAS and submitted another application through Massey’s website. I applied for a qualification and just followed the steps for applying and skipping the first semester
Congrats! Are you an international or Australia/NZ citizen?Congrats! I also just got accepted!
My overall GPA was a 3.52. The Massey prereqs I had a 3.33 and overall science was a 3.43. I don’t know if they looked at my last 45 GPA but it was a 3.75. I had 2 interviews, the first was an MMI (similar to casper imo) in mid October and then my second interview (15 min long, super easy and just simple questions) was with a person over microsoft teams early November. Accepted Dec 13 so I love how quickly they made decisions!Hey! Can I ask what your gpa was for you to get accepted? And were you assessed on anything else? I’m going to try apply! But I’m classed as a domestic student as I’m from Australia 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Priya Ranjan
Full Member
I'm from Canada!Congrats! Are you an international or Australia/NZ citizen?
German Zermeno
New Member
Hello Everyone! I received an offer from Massey, and I am really leaning towards to accepting it. As an international applicant( Im from the US), I would like to know if other International students would like to make a group chat to just talk, ask questions and get to know one another!
Im excited for this new journey!
Im excited for this new journey!
Who’s all attending the zoom session this upcoming Monday? I will be there 🙂
monarchwings
Full Member
I'll be there! 🙂Who’s all attending the zoom session this upcoming Monday? I will be there 🙂
I will be declining my offer today, hopefully if you are waitlisted that spot opens up for you! [emoji4]
Hello c/o 2028
I received a rejection yesterday. But was told I was selected into the BVSc pre-selection program for four prerequisites. Does anyone have more info on that? Is it like a traditional Vet Prep progam, if I complete the semester above a certain GPA, would I get an interview invite for the Vet program? TIA
I received a rejection yesterday. But was told I was selected into the BVSc pre-selection program for four prerequisites. Does anyone have more info on that? Is it like a traditional Vet Prep progam, if I complete the semester above a certain GPA, would I get an interview invite for the Vet program? TIA
cobber<3cats
Full Member
I would schedule a meeting with an admissions counselor from massey if you have time for it! I met with someone back this spring via zoom to learn more about this pre-program, and what she said to me was that everyone who applied for the pre-vet program gets in, but if you get through the program they have about a 75% acceptance rate into the actual veterinary school from there. I would definitely speak with someone at the school more about it though, as it is a big jump to make!Hello c/o 2028
I received a rejection yesterday. But was told I was selected into the BVSc pre-selection program for four prerequisites. Does anyone have more info on that? Is it like a traditional Vet Prep progam, if I complete the semester above a certain GPA, would I get an interview invite for the Vet program? TIA
minnow_s
New Member
what are your chances in accepting the offer? Right now Massey stands as my top choice from the schools I've been accepted to!received an offer of place! for 4 year