Not open for further replies.

BrownianMotion

Einstein's Simple Diffusion
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2004
Planet Earth
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Hey everyone, so im from the pre-med forums but thought I'd post this here. So, I got a cavity filled this past friday at the dentist and yesterday a cavity that I had had filled more than a year ago became really sensitive. I had this massive toothache last nite and I couldn't sleep. Since I cannot go back to the dentist until tomorrow, I was just wondering if you guys had any advice until then? I took some tylenol, any other advice would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
BILAL said:
Hey everyone, so im from the pre-med forums but thought I'd post this here. So, I got a cavity filled this past friday at the dentist and yesterday a cavity that I had had filled more than a year ago became really sensitive. I had this massive toothache last nite and I couldn't sleep. Since I cannot go back to the dentist until tomorrow, I was just wondering if you guys had any advice until then? I took some tylenol, any other advice would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks
dear waterboy,

take the pain till tomorrow then go see your dentist tomorrow.

X

xxxTheDonxxx

PERFECT3435 said:
dear waterboy,

take the pain till tomorrow then go see your dentist tomorrow.
why are you so damn mean? at least you can give him some moral support

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status
Attending Physician, Dentist
SDN isn't meant to be used for professional advice. The OP needs to see his/her dentist as soon as possible. If the pain is unbearable, another option is the local emergency room.

Status
Not open for further replies.