Masters Before Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ontherise

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on applying to Masters programs in Florida to complete before dental school. I have a uGPA: 3.245 and sgpa: 2.89. Are these too low to get into a masters problem in Florida? I wanted to get my biomedical masters preferably at UCF of USF.

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning on applying to Masters programs in Florida to complete before dental school. I have a uGPA: 3.245 and sgpa: 2.89. Are these too low to get into a masters problem in Florida? I wanted to get my biomedical masters preferably at UCF of USF.
You might also check with LECOM. There is a pathway for Masters students to matriculate as well.

Reactions: 1 user
You can definitely get into a masters with that GPA. I had a few friends in dental school with those stats got a masters and then got into dental school.

Reactions: 1 user