Masters degree?

Started by deleted390966
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted390966

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard some people say "make sure you get a Masters in PA". So I wonder: Does a Master degree give you any advantage over Bachelor in PA? Given that you're able to take licensing exam at the end of both?
 
I have heard some people say "make sure you get a Masters in PA". So I wonder: Does a Master degree give you any advantage over Bachelor in PA? Given that you're able to take licensing exam at the end of both?

Some states won't let you practice without a masters degree(Mississippi is the one I personally know of).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. Is there a website I can find a list of states that require (or will require) MSc degree?