Masters in Biomathematics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mandanesss

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted your opinion on a masters in biomathematics. I'm currently a math major with minors in biology and chemistry. have you guys heard anything about a masters in biomath? do you think it would sound pleasing to the adcoms if it was accompanied with a strong gpa? I really can't decide on which masters to go with, biomath or biomedical physics or physiological science.
 
I was under the impression that it's normally called bioinformatics - they're pretty cool. An SMP will probably help you a lot more concerning getting into med school though.