Masters in Medical Science (which one should I choose)

Started by alicedoc1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alicedoc1

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN,

I got accepted into Mount Sinai's Masters in Biomedical Science program and USF's Masters in Medical Science Aging & Neuroscience program. I'm wondering if anyone knew anything about both programs and could give me some insight that would help me choose which program is best?

Thanks in advance
 
I don't give recommendations as to individual SMPs or post-bac programs, because they're pretty much a dime-a-dozen.. You should go for:

1) the cheapest tuition

2) a program given at a host medical school

3) is one year in length

4) has the best linkage deal.

What is the best linkage deal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed with above. Go for linkage deals.

UNR Reno premed postbacc is a rare MD linkage one w/ low MCAT

also look at LECOM MMS
Drexel DPMS
Drexel DPMS is for URM's. Some of us can't apply to it.