Masters in Medical Sciences program Acceptance Rates

Started by Dtwn92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dtwn92

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was looking to get everyones feedback right now. So I heard about the masters in medical sciences program at Loyola just recently and I was looking to apply for this fall. Now my application is about to get sent out this week but the deadline is July 1st. Do you guys think I still have a shot at this program being so close to the deadline? Are these masters programs fairly easy to get into?

My GPA is a 3.51 and my MCAT is a 27

Kind of weak on the volunteering. I have some months of shadowing. Probably 8 months of volunteering at a clinic, and am current a medical scribe started this month.

Thanks and look forward to everyones feedback
 
You will be better served if you post this in the Post Bacc forum. This is the Non-Trads forum