Masters Programs as a path to Med School

Started by will781
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

will781

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just stumbled upon this site while looking for masters programs that are paths to medical school.

I want to go to medical school but unfortunately my undergrad GPA was less than stellar. I've heard of programs where you basically take some 1st year med classes but it goes towards a 'Masters of Medical Science' degree or likewise, where ~ 80% of graduates matriculate to medical school.

I'll keep looking around the site but if anyone can direct me to more information on these types of programs, a list of schools that offer them, alternatives to these programs, or just any other helpful info in general I would greatly, greatly appreciate it!

Thanks