Masters Programs With Guaranteed Interview/Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueangel12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools have a masters program in which upon completion offer guaranteed interview/acceptance into their respective medical school?

Members don't see this ad.

VCOM/Bluefield 3.6 GPA & 494 MCAT for guaranteed acceptance. But competition is tough this year now that there is financial aid.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
LECOM for guaranteed accept

Mine gives interview if you have a GPA > 3.3 or so. There are lots out there that do that...google is your friend
LECOMs is guaranteed? A friend of mine was considering it. Webstite seems vague in regard to that aspect.

It's what I recall. Best to inquire in the LECOM-specific thread.
Thanks for the response. Informed them best to just reach out directly.

My two cents. From reading the past posts from students who've gone through the program, the LECOM is guaranteed interview but it's pretty much just a formality from what I understand.

Reactions: 1 users
TouroCOM NY (Middletown and Harlem), acceptance contingent upon 3.5 or greater GPA and passing their comprehensive exam. In the past it has been limited to the top 35 students who meet the requirements but this may have changed. Also, there may be an MCAT minimum but I haven't seen a hard number published.

What are the actual statistics of students on the medical track entering MD and DO specifically?
How many students are on the medical track, usually on average? How many get accepted to MD or DO?

West Liberty University and WVSOM, this is the first year and they are still taking apps I believe.

The MAMS program at PNWU is through Heritage University and offered guaranteed interviews for the past few years.