Masters programs!!????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopesremix

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I totally underestimated the competitiveness of dental school. I thought I would have some chance with a 24 AA/23 TS/ 22 PA even if i did have a sub 3.0 and a late application....but apparently not.

Anyone know of any good masters programs for dental school applicants? I've only looked into the one at umdnj and nova so far. Most of the ones i've found are more catered towards med school applicants. Cali schools or northeast schools would be ideal.

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

hopesremix said:
I totally underestimated the competitiveness of dental school. I thought I would have some chance with a 24 AA/23 TS/ 22 PA even if i did have a sub 3.0 and a late application....but apparently not.

Anyone know of any good masters programs for dental school applicants? I've only looked into the one at umdnj and nova so far. Most of the ones i've found are more catered towards med school applicants. Cali schools or northeast schools would be ideal.

Thanks guys.

How late? I"ve heard that PCOM (Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine) has one that is geared towards pre-health professionals......