SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Masters to Improve Credentials

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by lilac922, May 18, 2014.

  1. lilac922


    Oct 2, 2013
    So i graduated with a Bachelors in December 2013. My overall GPA is 3.136. I didn't do well in most science classes. Got a bunch of C's on my transcript and took the DAT last summer. AA 17. I'm wondering what type of Masters Degree to apply for so i can improve my credentials. I read somewhere over here that i need to stay away from Public Health. Also, someone said to go back to undergrad and retake all those science classes.

    Not sure how to proceed....

  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. wiseman22


    May 19, 2014

Share This Page