masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carve em up

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently thinking of taking a year off between my 3rd and 4th year to finish up a Masters in Neuroscience that I started before I came to med school. Any thoughts on whether this would be advantageous when applying for residency spots?? Its from a top tier University.
 
carve em up said:
I was recently thinking of taking a year off between my 3rd and 4th year to finish up a Masters in Neuroscience that I started before I came to med school. Any thoughts on whether this would be advantageous when applying for residency spots?? Its from a top tier University.

How could it be a DIS-advantage? Relax, you're going to be fine.