Masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

McTooth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
I am looking for a suitable masters program to enroll in while continuing to try for my DDS. I am open to writing GRE. I was wondering what the prospects were for a Masters in Clinical Research. What other options might I have? I would really appreciate any advice anyone could give me. If people could use this thread to list the different options, the universities we can take this course up as well as the scope and job opportunities as well as other courses you may have to take on the side to qualify yourself , it would be great........
Thanks.........

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ,
I am looking for a suitable masters program to enroll in while continuing to try for my DDS. I am open to writing GRE. I was wondering what the prospects were for a Masters in Clinical Research. What other options might I have? I would really appreciate any advice anyone could give me. If people could use this thread to list the different options, the universities we can take this course up as well as the scope and job opportunities as well as other courses you may have to take on the side to qualify yourself , it would be great........
Thanks.........

dude..it seems u want to sail in two boats together. So, first decide what u wanna do..DDS or other Masters program which has good job prospects. As far as I know Masters in specialties like clinical research, oral biology, dental materials and clinical dentistry are very hectic and u won't get time to study for NBDE for 2 yrs.
In my opinion, Masters in Public health (MPH) from a medium-profile university would be a good option.
Good Luck!