Match 2012-Ghanaians and Africans for that matter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ROBINHO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody from Ghana,Nigeria or any other African Country applying for the 2012 residency. Our brothers and sisters from India,pakistan,Brazil etc always pool their resources together and have totally dominated the match. Time for Africans to come together and share strategies and ideas for us all to be successful in this Match.
Time to start building up the Momentum.
Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anybody from Ghana,Nigeria or any other African Country applying for the 2012 residency. Our brothers and sisters from India,pakistan,Brazil etc always pool their resources together and have totally dominated the match. Time for Africans to come together and share strategies and ideas for us all to be successful in this Match.
Time to start building up the Momentum.
Cheers

I'm with you 110%, with better strategies=better match results. I'm only a first year but I'm always thinking about the match and the boards. PM me is you want to keep in-touch......Ghanaian by the way

Welcome on board Bro/Sis.
Good to see more Ghanaians around here!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
.... to apply for a houseman position in Ghana?

Is that even possible? Has any one ever done that?

.... to apply for a houseman position in Ghana?

Is that even possible? Has any one ever done that?

It is possible.
If u graduate from Medical School anywhere...u have to write an exams in Ghana for foreign graduates. Once u pass that exams u can start your housemanship

I'm with you 110%, with better strategies=better match results. I'm only a first year but I'm always thinking about the match and the boards. PM me is you want to keep in-touch......Ghanaian by the way

This is a very nice idea. I am Tanzanian, med student still, Iam interested in this stuff so lets keepin touch.